Business continuity during the COVID-19 outbreak
In spite of the COVID-19 outbreak, we are delivering user research projects worldwide with complete normality, adapting them to the current situation.
Until now, we have done all the projects successfully in remote mode, with participants that have adapted to the new situation and tools of online testing.
In Teacup Lab we have years of experience testing and researching in remote mode with the most appropriate tools for each project.
From the 29th of June, we also offer the possibility of doing in-person studies at our lab in Madrid under strict protocols to guarantee the safety of our team of researchers and the participants.
- Compulsory use of FFp2 or FFp3 face masks for participants and researchers.
- Antibacterial gel will be available at all times.
- Disinfection of the facilities and devices between sessions.
- Social distancing and installation of glass divider.
- Individual drinks for each participant.
It’s important that participants feel safe and comfortable in our lab.
That is why, besides offering the above mentioned safety measures, our researchers will:
- Explain the new protocol to each participant and will ensure all safety measures are met at all times, with no exceptions.
- Slow down the rhythm of the sessions, especially in interviews since speaking with a face mask can be difficult and tiring and difficult the usual rythm of the sessions.
- Avoid running long sessions to limit the possibility of infection.
Enlarge the break in between in order to have enough time to disinfect the facilities thoroughly.
- Avoid handing incentives in-person, they will be sent via email instead.
- Avoid having more than one participant in the waiting room.
Focus groups will remain on remote mode, until it is safe to carry them out in person.