We are collaborating with Google and experience design consultancy cxpartners, helping companies increase their mobile conversion with a 1-day user centered workshop
A Mobile Lab is a conversion-oriented workshop that addresses a compelling business challenge through measurable objectives and direct feedback from your customers.
Mobile Labs combine user testing and design thinking in a one-day long session. The result is an action plan with a prioritized set of recommendations addressed at making better products and increase conversion.
Why run a Mobile Lab
The Mobile Lab process
- Your team sets the challenge of the Mobile Lab
- Our researchers design and run 5 tests with potential users or your product.
- We watch the sessions together and take notes.
- We conduct a workshop to prioritize the insights of the research
- We generate ideas on how to solve the problems encountered.
- Our team creates a detailed action plan for boosting your conversion
Before COVID, the user tests were run in real time during the mobile lab so that the client team could watch the sessions from an observer room while they were being done by a UX researcher. Now that we have resorted to the remote format, everything is done using online platforms. Research is conducted in advance and recorded, and the day of the Mobile Lab, the pre-recorded sessions are viewed by the clients team at the same time.
At Teacup Lab we are excited to be part of this experience. At the end of the day it is a good way of showcasing the value of UX research, increasing adoption of user testing practices among potential clients, and ultimating, raising awareness around research culture.
Do you have a project that you’re interested in discussing with us?
Get in touch here. We’d love to talk.