USER RESEARCH TECHNIQUES
What they are
Focus groups are a qualitative method that’s often used to collect and evaluate opinions, feelings and attitudes of a group of participants.
Its power lies in the group dynamic that’s created, so a good recruitment of participants and an expert moderator in the session are essential to its success. These aspects help participants feel comfortable and provide unique information and opinions about the product or service in question.
When to use them
We recommend carrying out focus groups in the phases prior to a design for:
- Understanding processes and decision factors
- Exploring needs through feelings
- Exploring brand/product/service perception
- Exploring Usage Cases
- Getting to know the user’s opinion about certain topics
Our services include
- Designing the study
- Recruiting and incentivizing participants
- Use of our facilities
- HD Streaming the sessions (if required)
- Simultaneous translation (if required)
- Analyzing, reporting and presenting the results
Powerpoint report including data collected during sessions and our analysis.
Session recordings (if necessary in several languages).
Generally 2 weeks from kick-off to delivery of results.