User Testing & Usability
We are a leading agency for user testing in Spain and Worldwide. Our team has conducted more than 200 studies for major brands on all kinds of devices.
Usability testing experts
At TeaCup Lab, we design and execute usability tests for numerous companies in all industries. We can perform user tests on all devices, in any language and for any type of product remotely or in-person.
We manage and execute all phases of a user testing study:
- Analyze your product or need
- Design the research strategy and methodology
- Recruit study participants
- Execute and moderate the study
- Analyze the data
- Produce a report with proposals for improvement
Remote user testing
In Teacup Lab we have years of experience testing and researching in remote mode with the most appropriate tools for each project.
Therefore, in spite of the COVID-19 outbreak, we are delivering user research projects worldwide with complete normality.
Safety measures for in-person research
We are performing in-person studies at our lab in Madrid under strict protocols to guarantee the safety of our team of researchers and the participants.
- Mandatory use of FFp2 or FFp3 face masks for participants and researchers.
- Antibacterial gel will be available at all times.
- Disinfection of the facilities and devices between sessions.
- Social distancing and installation of glass divider.
- Individual drinks for each participant.
- We replaced our usual Amazon Gift Card incentives with Amazon codes sent by email
Prior to a big redesign of their website, SEAT was interested in identifying the improvements with the highest impact on the experience of the users of the web for Spain, UK and Germany both for PC and mobile devices
That’s why they asked us to design and execute the most adequate plan for evaluating the user experience and also to elaborate a specific improvement strategy.
At TeaCup Lab, we’ve worked with companies and startups from all over the world.
Thanks to our work methodology and the network of local partners that we’ve established, we can easily adapt to the particularities of each industry and each country and ensure the same quality in each location.
In our offices in Madrid we have a laboratory prepared for all types of research projects with users and innovation workshops.
- Setup adapted to each project
- Observation Room
- HD Streaming and Recordings
- Simultaneous Translation
Usability testing for the healthcare sector
At TeaCup Lab we have been running usability tests for global companies in the healthcare sector such as Sanitas, Janssen and Johnson & Johnson.
From websites for physicians, to medical devices or medicinal products leaflets, we are experts in evaluating the usability of our clients’ products to ensure a safe and satisfactory user experience.
Do you have a project that you’re interested in discussing with us?
Get in touch here. We’d love to talk.